Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering in 2017
Now in a postdoctoral position (Application Systems Analysis) at University of Virginia’s Department of Cardiovascular Medicine.
- Can patients with cerebellar damage use visual feedback as well as controls?
- Can patients with cerebellar damage use visual feedback to improve their reaching performance?
- Can we design a visual feedback controller to help patients with cerebellar damage improve reaching?
- Can we improve reaching of patients with cerebellar damage by altering limb weight?
- Doctorate in Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 2017
- Advisors: Amy Bastian and Noah J. Cowan
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering, University of Florida, 2012