M.S.E. in Robotics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
B.S. in Electrical Engineering with Minors in Math and Physics, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
Selected Conference Presentations:
- D. Cao, M. Wilkinson, A. Bastian, N. Cowan, “The Cerebellar Contribution to Human Feed-forward and Feedback Visuomotor Control”, Society for Neuroscience (SfN) Conference, Nov. 15, 2022
- Y. Yang, M. Wilkinson, N. Cowan, L. Whitcomb, “Modeling Nonlinearities of Refuge Tracking in Eigenmmania virescens”, Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology (SICB) Conference, Virtual Conference, Jan. 3-7th, 2021.
- S. Lashkari, M. Wilkinson, B. Krishnan, J. Knierim, N. Cowan, “Decision-Making and Path Planning for Jumping Rats”, Dynamic Walking Conference, Virtual Conference, May 14th, 2020.
- M. Wilkinson, R. Moore, “Time of Arrival Analysis – Narrow versus Broad Beam Heating of Ionosphere”, American Geophysical Union (AGU) Conference, Washington DC., December 10th – 14th, 2018.
Selected Honors and Awards
- Distinguished Graduate Student Fellowship, JHU Kavli NDI
- Honorable Mention, National Science Foundation GRFP
- University of Alabama Capstone Engineering Society ECE Outstanding Senior Award